Today, let us check out all the details regarding the “Andhra Pradesh Ration card” or the AP New Ration card. Dive right in, to find out all about the application process, the process of checking your application status, and how to register for your Ration card. Additionally, I have also mentioned the process to check the list of Ration cardholders.
AP New Ration Card 2021
A government-issued sued document that helps the citizens who live below or above the poverty line to be able to get subsidized goods or supplies which are essential for their day-to-day activity is called the Ration card. The consumer affairs and food, supplies of Andhra Pradesh issue the Ration card for the eligible citizens who have applied for it. The state government will be changing 1.2 crore AP Ration cards into the AP rice cards. You can call these AP rice cards also like the new AP Ration cards 2021.
1. Eligibility criteria
Not everyone can get the new AP Ration card, there are some eligibility criteria that one must fall into, to apply for it. Listed down are the eligibility criteria, do check it out:
- The total family income must be less than Rs. 10,000 per month and Rs. 12,000 per month in the case of rural and urban areas respectively.
- Less than 3 acres of land must be possessed by the whole family.
- None of the members of the family should have a 4- wheeler or should be paying any kind of income taxes.
- Neither should a single family member have a government job or be a pensioner.
- Over 750 square feet is the limit for the land that must be constructed by any urban family.
- The monthly electricity consumption must be less than 300 units in the household.
2. Documents Required for the AP Ration Card
The documents required for applying for the AP Ration card are as follow-:
- Address proof- Your Aadhar Card, Driving License, Telephone bill, Water Bill, Electricity bill are some of the documents you can submit as your address proof.
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity proof- Your Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID, PAN Card, Passport are some of the documents you can submit as your identity proof.
- Income Certificate
How to Apply for the AP New Ration Card 2021?
Now that you know all about the eligibility criteria and the required documents for applying for the new AP Ration card, let us jump right into the application process. Follow the simple steps provided below and apply for your new AP Ration card.
- To begin with, open the official website of the “Meeseva portal“.
- Register yourself in it by clicking on the “Registration” and fill the application form that opens.
- Make sure to enter all your details correctly and then click on the “Submit” option.
- Use the created login ID and password to enter the portal again.
- Now apply for the Ration card by clicking on the “Ration card” option.
- Fill in the opened application form and attach all the required documents.
- Click on the “Submit” option and then a reference number will be generated.
How to Check your Application Status?
Once you have applied for your new AP Ration card, you can keep checking its status. You can check the status online. Let me run you through the steps that you must follow to check this list.
- Firstly, open the official website of the AP Ration card by clicking here.
- The Public Reports section is where you will find the option, “AP Rice card Status”. Click on it.
- You can either type in your Aadhar card NO. or the Ration card No. and then click on the “Submit” option.
- Your status will appear on your screen once you do that, you can also check your final status by clicking on the “Final Status” option.
AP Ration Card List 2021
You can check your Ration card number in the complete list of Ration cardholders belonging to your state. If you are willing to check the list of Ration cardholders in the state of AP then follow the simple steps mentioned below to do so.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the AP government.
- “Ration card list” is the option you have to click on.
- Once you do that, a new page will open where you have to enter your Ration card number.
- The required list will automatically open once you click on the “Submit” option.
A Ration card can help you get most of the household essentials for subsidized prices. So, it is advised to get a Ration card, if you are eligible to get one. You can check the eligibility criteria, the documents required in the article above. Additionally, all the information regarding the registration has also been mentioned above. By the end of this article, hope you have got all the details regarding the new AP Ration card 2021. If you have any doubts or queries, do feel free to list them down in the comments below. Thank you.