Bigg Boss 15 has started streaming on 2nd October. The participants in this season are very interesting as they are coming from various backgrounds. Apart from that Bigg Boss in itself is a very popular show in India. This time, Bigg Boss has 16 participants. A very important thing about Bigg Boss is its online voting. A lot of audiences want to vote for their favorite participant so that their participants stay in the show. Voting is the main thing that connects the audience to the show and the participants directly.
If you are one of those audiences who want to know about Bigg Boss 15 online voting, you landed at the right place. There are several ways by which you can vote for your participants. We shall be seeing all those methods in this article. The steps will be discussed in detail and simple language so that you can read and understand. So without any further ado, let me start the article.
- 1 About Bigg Boss
- 2 Bigg Boss 15 Voting and Elimination Process
- 3 Bigg Boss 15 Online Voting Methods
- 4 Some Voting Guideines
- 5 FAQs
- 6 Final Words
About Bigg Boss
Bigg Boss is a show of the franchise Big Brother. It is a reality show which has got a lot of popularity from the Indian Government. This show is produced by Endemol Shine India through Viacom India. This show is available on Voot Disney+ Hotstar. The show is available in Hindi, Malayalam, Telugu, Marathi, and Bengali.
Bigg Boss 15 Voting and Elimination Process
Bigg Boss season 15 Participants will be staying in the house for 120 days. Now in this show, the participants will be voted according to their activities. Audience voting is the main thing in this show which makes it so interesting. Every person can vote for their favorite participant.
Elimination can happen in several cases. Bigg Boss might open voting for eviction for participants. The participant who gets the highest vote from the housemates gets evicted. If the participant has broken any rules of the show like doing violence, he/ she can be eliminated right away.
Apart from this, the contestant who is getting the least amount of votes after the voting takes place will be eliminated. This is how the voting and elimination process of Bigg Boss season 15 will happen.
Bigg Boss 15 Online Voting Methods
Over here, we shall see all the methods by which you can vote for the participants of Bigg Boss 15. You can vote them through the Voot app, directly through Google, or offline also. I am going to describe all these methods in detail below.
1. Using the Voot App
The standard method to vote for your participants is through the Voot app. In the Voot app, you can easily vote for your favorite participants. I am listing the steps below so that you can implement them yourself.
- First of all, go to the Play store and download Voot.
- You have to select the option.
- After that, you need to go ahead and install the app.
- Now you have to sign in to the app.
- Search for Bigg Boss and click on the option available.
- Tap on vote now and then go ahead and vote for your favorite contestant.
- After that, you need to click on submit.
This is how you can vote for your favorite participant using the Voot app. The process is very simple, hope you can do it by looking at the steps.
2. Through Website
Over here, we shall look at how you can vote for eviction members. Do follow the steps properly to vote for your desired participant. Do use a legit email id to vote or else your vote can be canceled. Below I have listed the steps.
- First of all, go to the official site of Voot site.
- After this, register on the site by giving your name, email, and password.
- Next, you need to click on the Bigg Boss option.
- Now you have to click on the Vote option, you can now select the contestant, you want to save from eviction.
- After that click on submit.
This is the process if you want to save a participant from eviction. The process is pretty simple and you can implement it for yourself.
3. BB15 Online Voting by MyJio App
You can also vote for Bigg Boss 15 participants using the MyJio App. Below, I am going to talk about how you can vote for your desired participant through this app.
- First of all, install the My Jio app from the suitable app store (Play Store for Android, App Store for Apple).
- Then go on to sign in to the app.
- The participants who are participating in the present season will open up.
- You can vote for your favorite participant and then submit your vote after that.
This is how you can vote through the Myjio app.
4. Bigg Boss 15 Voting Through SMS
During the show of Bigg Boss, the contestants are asked to vote in between. If you want, you can also vote through SMS. For this, to vote for your favorite contestant in Bigg Boss, you have to type a message using his code, which has to be sent to the number mentioned on the TV, in this way you can also vote in Bigg Boss.
Some Voting Guideines
There are some rules and regulations for the voting process. You have to follow them so that your vote is legit.
- People who are casting for the eviction contestant can give only one vote from an email.
- An audience can send only 1 vote from a registered email.
- When you cast a vote, the same will e confirmed through an SMS or an email if it has been cast successfully.
- If the audience has cast the vote without any proper email address then the vote will be disqualified.
Here are the most important FAQs asked by the users.
1. How to vote online for my desired participants?
You can vote for your desired participant using the Myjio app or Voot app. You can see the article to know more.
2. How many votes can a single audience give?
A single person can give only one vote to a participant.
I hope you understood the process of online voting for Bigg Boss. You can now vote through the process by which you prefer. Follow the guidelines while voting for your participants. Remember to tell your friends and your relatives to vote for your favorite participant so that they do not get eliminated. You can go ahead and vote for the eviction nominees also. With that, I end this article here and hope to see your feedback on this article.