Bihar Udyami Yojana 2021 registration online has been started on the official portal www.udyami.bihar.gov.in. You can now apply online and check the status for the same. However, the issue of unemployment in our country has not been solved yet. So, in Bihar state to the number of unemployed candidates has been increasing day by day. Bihar Udyami Yojana is the Scheme that can help you resolve this problem.
The online application has been started for the registration process. Candidates who are willing to apply for the Bihar Udyami Yojana can be a part of the current opportunity.
The Chief Minister of Bihar has started the scheme and you can check the official portal for more information. This will help the several communities of the state in setting up the industries.
Udyami Yojana Portal Bihar
Candidates who wish to get the benefits from this Scheme can visit www.udyami.bihar.gov.in and can further proceed with the registration. Registration for the scheme has started from 18th June 2021 and those who are eligible can get the benefits. This official portal offers detailed information about the eligibility criteria and others apart from offering the option of getting registered for the scheme.
Mark the Dates for Udyami Yojana Registration Process
Here are some important details regarding the process of registration you can check out here:
|Application Date||18th June 2021|
|Time to Start||4:30 PM|
|Last Date||3 months from the Start Date|
Eligibility Criteria for Udyami Yojana
You need to check the eligibility criteria for the Udyami yojana scheme. So, here is what you need to check:
- The applicant should be a resident of Bihar
- The candidate should belong to the weaker section or backward society
- The Person must have passed class 12th examination, graduation, diploma in Polytechnic and ITI, or any similar program.
- The person will be eligible if he is of the age group of 18 years to 50 years
- The State government will offer financial aid for a partnership firm, a proprietorship firm, a private limited company, or an LLP company
- For starting a proprietorship firm, the applicant can start the company through his or her personal PAN Card Details
- If you are applying for the scheme, then you should have a bank account
Documentation for the Registration Process
Candidates are required to have these documents for the process of registration. The process of registration is simple and easy. You just need these documents for the successful registration of the Udyami Yojana
- A document proving that you are a resident of Bihar
- Matriculation Certificate
- Education Proof
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card Details
- Aadhar Card is Mandatory
- Passport Size Photograph
- Signature Specimen
How to Register for the Process?
Interested candidates can get themselves registered under the following process:
- Visit the official website udyami.bihar.gov.in
- On the homepage click on the registration tab
- You have to fill in all the required details correctly for the registration process
- Next, select the application type from the dropdown menu
- Now, submit for OTP
- Verify with OTP
- You’re done
After this process you have to validate your mobile number, your login password will be sent to the email address that you will provide while filling the form. This will help you in the registration process, kindly be ready with the document with your documents.
Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana SANKALP Download
The portal also allows you to download the SANKALP that is provided by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship. Follow the steps to download the required SANKALP:
- Visit the official website and click on the tab SANKALP that you will find out on the homepage
- On the page click on the download link that is available in front of the scheme
- The SANKALP details open up in PDF form
This is how you can download the udyami yojana SANKALP. If you need any help then you can contact the Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Contact Details.
Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Contact Details
Do you want to ask any questions, you are not clear about anything? If you wish to get any information about the Scheme of Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana then you can contact the officials at toll-free number 18003456214 at official hours i.e. 10 AM to 5 PM on working days.
We hope that article will help you in the successful registration of Udyami Yojana. If you have any doubts and queries then do leave a comment below.