Uttar Pradesh Government has launched the IGRSUP portal so that everyone can see any property-related details on this site. This site is launched by the Stamp and Registration Department of Uttar Pradesh. Through this portal people of Uttar Pradesh can avail various services online. Earlier this process was very tedious and it took a lot of time and paperwork. With this portal, the Government has made it very easy to do this work. This article will talk about a lot of important aspects of IGRSUP.
You will get to know all the information regarding the IGRSUP portal. We shall look at its applications in detail. Apart from that things like the registration process, who can access it, and many other important things will be discussed in this article. If you have come here to know more about this portal, you will find this article very helpful. Do read through the whole article to know all the essential information regarding this portal.
- 1 Benefits of the IGRSUP Portal
- 2 IGRSUP Portal Services
- 3 Application Process of Property Registration in IGRSUP
- 4 How to Do Marriage Registration?
- 5 How to Know the Market Value Through IGRSUP?
- 6 Conclusion
Benefits of the IGRSUP Portal
There is an immense amount of benefits of the IGRSUP portal. Below, I am going to talk about the various benefits of this portal.
- You can check land records for Uttar Pradesh.
- Through this portal, you can get your e-stamp.
- You can also register your marriage in this portal.
- In this portal, you can directly register for any real estate which lies in the territory of Uttar Pradesh.
- With the help of this portal, you can know the correct market value of a certain value.
- You can also issue your encumbrance certificate in this portal.
- In this portal, there are provisions for sharing your feedback and grievances.
- In this portal information regarding notaries, stamp vendors, franking services are given.
IGRSUP Portal Services
The various services you can avail from the IGRSUP portal:
- Registration of any Firm.
- Registration of property.
- information regarding stamp vendor, franking services, notaries.
- society registration
- You can do your marriage registration through this portal.
- Get information regarding chit funds.
- Encumbrance search
- SRO information
- Information regarding prohibited property search.
- issuing of e-stamps
- Information regarding the market value of a property.
- Information regarding property service.
- information regarding departmental user service.
Who can use this site:
Only those people can use this site who are/can:
- Permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- Users should have domicile of the state.
Application Process of Property Registration in IGRSUP
Now we shall talk about how you can register your property in IGRSUP. We shall look at the registration process of IGRSUP. Before going to the registration process, let me discuss the documents required now.
1. Documents Required
Before you start the application process, see that you have these documents before proceeding towards the application process.
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photo
- identity cards like Adhaar or PAN
- mobile number
- ground paper
2. Registration Process
Now we shall look at the process of registration in the IGRSUP portal.
- First of all, go to the official website of the IGRSUP portal.
- After that go ahead and click on apply online option.
- If you are registering for the first time, you need to go ahead and click on the new applicant.
- An online form will open up where you need to fill in the details which are asked for.
- After that enter the mobile number and create a password enter the Captcha and click on go ahead.
- Then select the document and the deed presenter, then provide the details asked for in the form.
- Provide all the property details now.
- Fill in all the important information like the type of building, upload the documents.
- Select the deed document and then click on save.
- Submit it and pay using a favorable method.
- Take out a printout of the application form.
Now you need to go to the Sub-registrar’s office to verify the documents.
How to Do Marriage Registration?
The process of marriage registration is very simple and can be done in few easy steps.
- First of all, go to the website of IGRSUP.
- Then go to the marriage application option and then click over there.
- Click on the new application form fill.
- Now the online form will open up.
- Fill up the registration form which requires you to give details of the husband and wife.
- Next, you need to give the place of marriage and then select the registration office.
- Upload the documents asked for.
- Then submit the form.
This is how you have to register your marriage in that portal. Next, we shall see how you can verify your marriage.
1. Procedure for Verifying the Marriage Registration
Over here, I am going to talk about how you can verify your marriage registration.
- Go first to the official site.
- Click on the option of marriage registration verification.
- A new page registration form will open up now.
- Here you need to enter a Serial Number Or Application Number over here.
- Then enter the marriage date and then go ahead and click on view.
- Now after this, your marriage registration will be verified.
2. Procedure for Downloading Marriage Certificate
To download a marriage certificate, you need to follow the process.
- First, go to the website.
- Sign in to the account and then you will be logged into your account.
- Click on the option to download the certificate.
The certificate will now get downloaded.
3. Process of Getting Encumbrance Certificate
To get the encumbrance certificate. Go to the IGRSUP Portal and follow the rules.
- After entering the site, go to the option of “भार मुक्त प्रमाण पत्र /बारह साला”.
- Then click on “Apply online”.
- Now the application form will open up for the encumbrance certificate.
- Enter the application details, property details.
- After this preview, your information and then submit the application form.
This is how you can issue your incumbrance certificate.
How to Know the Market Value Through IGRSUP?
The procedure for finding the market value is very simple.
- First, go to the site.
- Then click on “online services” and then click on the market evaluation list option.
- The new form will open where you need to give your location details like district, mandala, village.
- Now go ahead and submit your details.
The market value will now be displayed on your screen.
Hope this article helped you know the various applications of the IGRSUP portal. I have covered those applications which come into handy more often. I described the steps in simple language and great detail so that you can understand and implement them for yourself. I hope you can go benefitted from this article and do return to this blog to get such awesome topics.