The Andhra Pradesh Government has come up with an initiative to help small businessmen in the state of Andhra Pradesh. So, we have gathered all the information here for Jagananna Thodu Scheme. You can refer to this article to get yourself register for the jagananna thodu scheme. The online form is available on the official website. Applicants are required to fill the form properly. You are required to submit the form before the last date of registration.
Any form submitted after the last date won’t be accepted by the official authorities. You have to attach all the necessary documents before filling the form. You don’t have to pay any fees for the registration process. You have to fill the form in an online mode. No other way is needed to submit the form.
Candidates are required to have all the documents with them before applying for the Jagananna Thodu Scheme. The main motive is to provide financial assistance to the vendors. Through this scheme, you can get up to 100000 rupees if your application form gets selected. Unless and until you won’t fill the form wrongly your form won’t be rejected.
Overview of the Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021|
|Scheme Launched||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Motive||To help Businessmen|
|Official Website||Not live|
The Chief Minister has come up with a great initiative for the street vendors and other small businessmen by giving them loans without interest. You have to be updated with the scheme on the official portal.
How to Apply for the Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021?
If you are wondering how to apply for the Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021 then here is the complete process:
- Visit the official website.
- On the website click on the link
- Download the form and start filling it
- Attach all the required documents
- Read all the instructions carefully
- Submit it
You can also check the status after applying successfully for the AP Thodu Scheme 2021. This is how you can easily apply for the Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021. The Process is simple and easy, you just have to fill the form correctly. Keep checking the website for the latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for the AP YSR Thodu Scheme
To apply for the Jagananna Thodu Scheme, the candidates have relied on the required eligibility criteria. There is certain eligibility that has to be met by the applicants. You can check out the points here carefully. Applicants are required to follow the eligibility criteria for the AP YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme.
- The age of any trader should be above 18.
- The income of the trader family should be Rs 10000 in villages. If the trader is working in town then you have to show at least 12000 of income
- All the traders under selling vegetables, ready to eat street food, tea, bread, fruits, eggs artisan products, book shops, stationery sellers all are eligible under AP Thodu Scheme 2021
- Vendors carrying and selling goods on the streets are eligible for this scheme
- Vendors who sell groceries on streets, sell bicycles, vegetables, and fruits are eligible for the scheme
- Applicants who have permanent shops or even temporary shops are eligible. These shops should be in a space of 5 feet long, 5 feet wide for this scheme
- The one who is running a business on the cart are eligible
- Applicants who sell items on stalls are eligible under this scheme.
This eligibility criterion should be followed before applying for the AP YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme. You should fill the form correctly for getting selected by the official authorities for this scheme. The eligibility criteria of this scheme are quite obvious and these pointers should be kept in mind before applying for the registration process of this scheme.
This article is regarding the AP YSR Scheme 2021, you are required to check the status after applying for the registration process. If you have any doubts then don’t forget to leave the comment below. We’ll be glad to help you out with the further process.