Today if you want to access any land records in Haryana then you can do it via the Jamabandhi portal. Jamabandi is a Haryani term for land records. The whole land record checking can be done digitally without going anywhere physically. In the later stages, the Government is also thinking of putting digital files so that you can put your digital land records in it. You can also access any land information if you are trying to buy any land in Haryana. Harayana Jamabandhi is basically a modified version of Harayana Bhulekh.
There are a lot of uses of this site. If you have come here, to know more about this site, then you have stumbled on the correct place. You will find all the useful things related to Jamabandi in this article. I shall talk about all the important things like the features, functionalities. So all you should do now is sit back and go through the whole article.
- 1 Features of Jamabandi Portal
- 2 Various Applications of Jamabandi Portal
- 2.1 1. How to see the court case regarding land in Haryana?
- 2.2 2. The procedure of Checking the Status of Revenue Court Status
- 2.3 3. View Jambandi Land Nakal Online
- 2.4 4. View Availability of Deed Registration
- 2.5 5. View Mutation Orders
- 2.6 6. How you can view mutation status?
- 2.7 7. How to Check the Collector Rate?
- 3 FAQs
- 4 Conclusion
Features of Jamabandi Portal
Over here, I am going to discuss the various features of the site. So that you can understand the significance of this site.
- You can check the status of the mutation on this site.
- One can view cadastral maps
- Get Nakal details by owner name
- Standard Operating Procedure for Deed Registration
- Deed templates
- Collector rates
- View registered deeds appointment availability
- details of Urban area
- Integrated transaction details are given property wise
- You can check property tax details
- You can view mutation orders.
- one can view registered Deeds and stay orders
- Here, you can also check collector rates
- You can also view Controlled/urban area details
- You can check the information of the owner of the land
- Here, you can also check irrigation details
- One can also check khewat and khatoni maps.
- You can also see the majrua information on this site.
These are the features or the benefits you can avail of from the site.
Various Applications of Jamabandi Portal
There are various applications of the Jamabandi portal but some of them are more important and come into use quite frequently. I have discussed those methods below.
1. How to see the court case regarding land in Haryana?
To see court cases follow the procedure:
- Firstly visit the official site of Jamabandi.
- Next, go to the menu of Court cases.
- From the dropdown click on Civil court status.
- Go ahead and select the district, tehsil, and village on the site.
This is how you can see the court cases for a particular land.
2. The procedure of Checking the Status of Revenue Court Status
To know the status of any Revenue court case, follow the steps:
- First of all, go to the official site of the Jamabandi portal.
- Then go to the Court cases menu and click on it.
- From the dropdown, select the option Revenue Court case status.
- Click on the view court cases status which is on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select the location, petitioner name, advocate name and enter other details
- Click on submit.
So this is how you can know the status of the Revenue court case.
3. View Jambandi Land Nakal Online
To view the Nakal online, then you can follow the following steps:
- Visit the official site of Jamabandi.
- Then go to the menu of Jamabandi.
- Click on it and from the dropdown click on Jamabandi Nakal.
- Then go on to select the suitable district, tehsil/sub-tehsil, village, and the Jamabandi year.
- After that select the correct owner.
- The details will be displayed here.
This is how you can view the Nakal online in the Jamabandi portal.
4. View Availability of Deed Registration
To see the availability of deed registration, follow the steps below.
- Firstly visit the official site of the Jamabandi portal.
- Go to Deed registration appointments in the menu above.
- Then go ahead and select the district and tehsil and choose the number of days for which there are slots available.
- When you click on search, you will be able to see the slots.
This is how you can see the availability of deed registration.
5. View Mutation Orders
To view mutation orders in the Jamabandi portal, follow the steps given below.
- After visiting the site go to the option of Mutation.
- Click on the option and a drop-down menu shall appear.
- Then go ahead and click on mutation orders.
- Select the mutation orders from the drop-down.
- Give proper information of the tehsil, village, mutation number, source type, mutation type, and the mutation date which is being asked.
- Click on submit and the mutation orders will be opened.
This is the method of seeing the mutation orders.
6. How you can view mutation status?
To see mutation status online, you need to do the following things.
- Go to the site and find the option Mutation.
- After that click on the menu and then click on mutation status.
- Fill in the details like tehsil, registry number, and date.
- Tap on the search option and you will be able to see all the details.
Here is the method by which you can view mutation status on the Jamabandi portal.
7. How to Check the Collector Rate?
Here, I shall tell you how you check the collector rate in the Jamabandi portal.
- It is very easy to check the collector rates via the Jamabandhi portal.
- After that go to the collector rate menu.
- Next select the district, Tehsil, period, the village from the drop-down menu.
- Click on submit.
This will show the collector rate.
Here are some important FAQs by user:-
1. Is it compulsory to pay stamp duty and registration fees with the value of the rate of a collector?
It is mentioned in the 47-A that it is not compulsory to do it.
2. How much time will it take to register any of my documents?
It takes nearly 4 months to get any documents registered.
3. Can we know the owner of a plot of land using Jamabandhi?
Yes, you can definitely use Jamabandhi to see the details.
4. What is the cost of the mutation?
To do any kind of mutation, you need to pay Rs 250.
Hope that this article was descriptive enough to help you understand all aspect of Jamabandi portal. I think you can easily complete your own work yourself on this site. Lastly, do tell your view regarding the article you have just read. I hope you have understood the basic functioning of the portal and can now do all the functions yourself.