The department of Agriculture in Bihar came up with Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme. They are currently submitting the application for Krishi Input Subsidy Yojana against the crops, heavenly affected due to the Drought. For Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme, the farmers of the state can apply for the subsidy through the agriculture portal of the state. For the registration process, the application for the Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme was started on 4th November 2019 and the last date for the submission was 20th November 2019.
This scheme is especially for the farmers and is applicable in every state. As per the guidelines and requirements of the government, this scheme is meant for the farmers. The scheme was bought by the State Government. It helps the farmers for the subsidy to the growth and development in agriculture. This may also include the subsidy for the purchase of the agriculture equipment, seeds, irrigation, and transportation facility.
|Name of the Scheme||Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme|
|Article Category||Online Application|
|Official Authority||Department of Agriculture, Bihar|
|Land Coverage||2 Hectare|
Features of Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme
- This scheme is for farmers and under this scheme, a farmer must have a land of 2 hectares.
- Under this scheme, the subsidy will be provided for July 2019 and also it is to be kept in mind that it should not be provided for the flood that occurred in September 2019
- The eligible farmers should be registered to get the benefit of this scheme. It means the application must be registered in the DBT portal of the state government.
- The amount of subsidy will later be transferred to the bank account of the registered farmer
- The amount will only be transferred only to the accounts that are linked with the Aadhar Number.
Benefit Provided Under this Scheme
Under this scheme the major benefit was provided by the farmers, some of them are as follows:
- The subsidy is provided to the farmers are provided to registered farmers for damaging the crop due to low rainfall in Kharif Season. It was mentioned by the officials that it will be done at the rate of Rs 6800 per hectare.
- For the crops that were not irrigated, the rate for them will be Rs 6800 per hectare
- Non- irrigated crops are mentioned for the rate of Rs 13500 per hectare
- The rate for the Perennial crops is Rs 18000 per hectare.
The amount will be paid according to the damage. You can check the complete details for the subsidy under this scheme.
How to Apply for the Bihar Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme 2021?
Application for this Scheme should be filled online for the year 2021. You can check out here the complete process:
- Visit the official website.
- You have to click on the application link provided on the home page
- A dropdown option will appear, and you need to choose Bihar Krishi Input Subsidy
- You are required to mention your registration number and click on the option of search’
- Now fill in the complete details, that have been asked for
- Click ‘Yes, on the declaration part and you will be asked for the OTP
- OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and upload all the documents.
- Now, you have to submit your application
After completing the process of submission, you will be asked to verify the details within 20 days. The accepted applications will be forwarded to the coordinators. Coordinators will perform the task assigned to them
Self Declaration: Farmers are required to download the self-declaratory form.
How to Check the Application Status?
If you are successfully applying, farmers can check the status online for their form after the submission:
- Visit the website dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in
- Now you have to click on the check application status, the link will be provided to the Home Page
- Select Krishi Input Subsidy
- Enter the valid application and proceed to submit
- Finally, the application status will appear
Here is the complete process to check the status of your application, kindly go through it and check your status.
This is all about the Krishi Input Scheme, you are required to check the complete details here. If you have any doubts and queries then drop a comment, we will be glad to help you.