Mukhyamantri Karamachari Swasthya bima yojana was launched on 1st April 2020 by Madhya Pradesh’s government to help the government employees afford good treatment. This scheme covers health insurance of Rs 5 lakhs for general treatment and 10 lakhs for serious medical ailments per year. Approximately 12 lakh 55 thousand people will benefit from this scheme, keep reading the article till the end to know more about this scheme!
- 1 What is MP Mukhyamantri Karamchari Swasthya Bima Yojana?
- 2 How to Apply Online for MP Mukhyamantri Karamchari Swasthya Bima Yojana?
- 3 What are the benefits of this scheme?
- 4 FAQs
- 5 Final Words
What is MP Mukhyamantri Karamchari Swasthya Bima Yojana?
Madhya Pradesh’s government launched Mukhyamantri Karamchari Swasthya Bima Yojana also known as MP Chief Minister Employees Health Insurance Scheme. Under this scheme, the state government has promised to provide medical facilities up to INR 5 lakhs and 10 lakhs for serious medical treatments including OPD assistance per year to the government employees.
Affording good treatment has always been difficult, now with this scheme government employees can get good treatment without being bankrupt. This scheme provides medical facilities and treatment of serious medical ailments for each family, special permission can also be given for the treatments costing above 10 lakhs. Keep reading to know how to apply and eligibility for this scheme.
1. Who can apply to this scheme?
Here is who all can apply to this scheme:
- Regular government employees
- All contractual employees
- Teacher Cadre
- Retired employees
- Civil Servants
- Full-time employees getting salary from the contingency fund
- Employees working in autonomous institutions of the state
2. What are the documents required?
Here is the list of documents that are required to apply for this scheme:
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
- Passport-sized photo
- Registered Mobile Number
- Employee Certificate
- Ration Card
How to Apply Online for MP Mukhyamantri Karamchari Swasthya Bima Yojana?
Finding how to apply to this scheme? keep reading!
- Visit the official website https://www.mptreasury.org/.
- User ID is the treasury unique employee code whose password can be obtained from the drawing and distributing officer (DDO) and the password can be reset through OTP of the mobile number entered in IFMIS.
- After logging,
- HRMIS -> ESS ( Employee self service) -> E profile -> Family details
- Enter family details like Name, date of birth, relationship with the employee, etc.
- Upload all the documents that have been asked for.
- Click on “Add” to add more family members.
- Tap on submit.
What are the benefits of this scheme?
Here are the benefits:-
- Mukhyamantri Karamchari Swasthya Bima Yojana aims to support the government employees financially during their health crisis.
- Under the scheme, the beneficiary will receive free medicines and treatment up to INR 10,000 (OPD)
- Each family will get free treatment of INR 5 lakhs. ( up to )
- For serious medical ailments, each family will receive free treatment up to INR 10 lakhs
These are the question which is frequently asked by the applicants!
1. Can anyone apply to this scheme?
Answer) No, this scheme is only for government employees.
2. Can nonresidents of Madhya Pradesh apply to this scheme?
Answer) No, this scheme is for the domiciles of Madhya Pradesh only.
3. Can a government teacher apply to this scheme?
Health insurance is one of the most important things to have in this world as medical treatments are now very expensive and everyone deserves to receive good treatment. Madhya Pradesh government has launched Mukhyamantri Karamchari Swasthya Bima Yojana to provide good and free medical treatment under this insurance.
This scheme is only for government employees who are a resident of Madhya Pradesh. Thank you for reading this article till the end! you can comment on your queries and we will try our best to resolve them.