Madya Pradesh Chief Minister has relaunched the Sambal Yojna. The Scheme was announced in the year 2018. All the applicants who are willing to apply for the Sambal Yojana Application can apply online for the registration progress. Here we have provided all the information regarding Sambal Yojna Registration like Scheme Benefit, Key Features, Application Status, Application Process, and more.
|Name of the Scheme||Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana|
|Authority||Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh|
|Beneficial To||Financial Workers to the Government|
|Objective||Welfare to the Workers|
|Scheme Under||State Government|
|Name of State||Madhya Pradesh|
|Date of the Application||June 2020|
Sambal Yojna Registration Process 2021
The students of Madhya Pradesh, Pregnant Women, and others were given priority under this scheme. Under this, the organized sector was provided by the Sambal Card to the people and got the benefit of all government schemes.
All the eligible candidates for this scheme can apply for the Sambal Yojana. In this article, we have mentioned all the details regarding the process of registration. The online registration application for the Sambal Yojana 2021, should be filled with all the relevant details.
Step 1: A representative of the Public Service Center and MP Online will be edited for the new registration process.
Step 2: The information of the beneficiary is required. The information that is required is Aadhar Number, Composite ID, Mobile Number, etc.
Step 3: After verification of all the required documents, the new laminated card will be generated from the Public Welfare Portal.
Step 4: All the information will be verified through Service Provider Worker’s Registration Card.
How to Apply Online Sambal Yojna?
Here are steps to follow:
Step 1: Visit the Official Website www.sambal.gov.in
- Go to the home page
- Click on the Login Option
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the ‘option’ button
Step 3: The login page will be displayed on the screen
Step 4: Enter Username and Password
Step 5: The option of ‘Verify the Applicant Identity’ will be displayed
Step 6: You have to fill the captcha code
Step 7: The complete details will be displayed in front of you.
1. Documents Required for the Registration Process
The documents that are required for the registration process are as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- Photocopy of Family ID
- 2 Recent Photographs of the person applying for the Sambal Yojana
- Address Proof of the candidate
- Mobile Number
Advantages Provided by the Sambal Scheme 2021
The scheme was initiated by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh and therefore started by the previous government. All the registered beneficiaries start getting the benefits as soon as the scheme has been launched. To take the advantage of the scheme, workers employed in the organized sector:
- Under this scheme, the ex-gratia assistance will be provided to the funeral assistance on disability in case of the untimely death of the labor
- A provision was on the amount of Rs 2 lakh rupees (general death) and Rs 4 lakh rupees (accidental death)
- The amount of Rs 2 lakh will be provided on the permanent disability, whereas the amount of 1 lakh will be provided on partial disability.
- An assistance of Rs 14000 will be provided to the maternity assistance.
- When a person below the poverty line will give birth to a child under the sambal yojana scheme, four thousand will be provided before giving birth and twelve thousand will be given after the birth.
Sambal Yojna provides financial to poor people. You are required to check all the details here. For all the latest updates and information you can check the details.