Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana has been launched by the Government of Rajasthan for the youth who doesn’t have a job in their hands. The government of Rajasthan is providing financial support to those who are graduates but still unemployed under this scheme.
Pandemic has already disrupted academics all over the country; the government has initiated such a scheme to help the people of Rajasthan. The main agenda of this scheme is to provide major opportunities for the youth of Rajasthan and provide them financial and moral support. Under this scheme, they will provide an amount of Rs 3500 per month to unemployed people and the youth of Rajasthan.
You need to assure the eligibility criteria for this scheme which candidates have to fulfill who are willing to take the benefit under this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Sambal Yojana
You need to pass the eligibility criteria for the sambal yojana. If you are willing to apply then you can check the criteria below:
- Residential Proof: A person should be a resident of Rajasthan State. If you want to apply for this then you must have residential proof from Rajasthan. The other state students living in Rajasthan who are not officially from the state are not eligible to take benefit of this scheme.
- The age for the general category the person should be at the age of 21 to 30 years. Females of SC, ST, PWD can apply from 21 to 35 years
- The person should have a class 10th admit card along with the application form
- If any student has a degree from any other state but he is a resident of Rajasthan then candidates are eligible.
- A woman who is married to a person who is a resident of Rajasthan is also eligible
The benefits that are provided to the youth of Rajasthan under this Scheme are as follows:
- The applicant who is eligible for the benefit will be provided the amount of INR 3500 to women and INR 3000 for men
- The amount provided by the government of Rajasthan will be transferred by the government directly in the account of the beneficiary.
2. Documents Needed For this Yojana
The required documents that are needed for the Sambal Yojana are as follows:
- 10th Marksheet Photocopy
- Certificate of a Graduation
- Income Certificate with an income less than 200000
- PAN, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID
- Any document for the Address Proof Passport, Utility Bill, Property Tax Bill, etc
- Bank Account Details
- Photocopy of a Passbook
- Person applying should not be a defaulter in Bank
How to Register for the Sambal Yojana?
You can apply both ways to the sambal yojana i.e. Offline and Online. We are updating both the process here, kindly check the process and register for the sambal yojana.
1. Online Process for Sambal Yojana
- At first, candidates have to visit the official website of the Department of Skills Employment and Entrepreneurship.
- Now click on the new user to start for the application form
- Click on the login button
- Applicants are required to fill in the complete details that have been asked for
- Upload all the required documents
- Verify with OTP sent to the registered mobile number after filling the form.
- Submit your application form by clicking on the registered button
- After successful completion, check the email id for the password.
2. Offline Registration Process
If there is a problem in accessing the internet or a person does not know how to access the internet, then those offline processes will help in registration for Sambal Yojana. If you are willing to fill the form offline then visit the Employment Department Rajasthan.
The candidates have to fill in all the required details in the application form along with all the documents. After completing the form you have to submit it to the concerned official. The concerned official will update all the details.
How to check the Application Process Status?
Here are the steps to follow:-
- To check the allowance statutes the candidates have to visit Rajasthan Government Livelihood
- The applicants have to enter the registration code and birth date
- After entering the code and birth date click on the search
- The status of your application process will appear on the screen.
If you are a resident of Rajasthan and willing to apply for the Sambal Yojana, here we have mentioned the complete details about this scheme.