RRB Group D Exam is a highly competitive annual process. The RRB Exams 2021 recruitment for different levels of exams, the date will soon be announced by the authorities. Students who are waiting for this exam can start their preparation from now.
The Railway Recruitment Board has announced the RRB Group D Level 1 Recruitment notification on the official website. They have announced the vacancies over 103768. This is actually great news for the aspirant who later wants to pursue it. Railway Recruitment Board has announced the Group D Exam Pattern and Dates of course. Due to the major situation by the coronavirus, the exams were earlier canceled and now Government is trying its best to conduct the examination.
- 1 Overview of RRB Exam D Dates
- 2 RRB Group Exam Pattern for 2021
- 3 Syllabus for the Group D Railway 2021
- 4 RRB Group D Exam Eligibility
- 5 How to Prepare for the RRB Group D CBT Exam?
- 6 Conclusion
Overview of RRB Exam D Dates
You can find the list compiled over here and all the information related to the RRB Group D has is updated till now RRB exam dates, RRB Eligibility, RRB Notification, and RRB Admit Card. Stay updated with each and every piece of information.
|Exam Names||RRB Exam Dates||Postponed due to COVID-19|
|NTPC (RRB)||December 28th, 2020||Yes|
|Group D||April-June 2021||Yes|
The board has released details about the exams on the official website. The RRB Exam Calendar 2021 will be updated once soon. Candidates are required to go through the official website for the recent updates.
RRB Exam Calendar 2020-21 for the upcoming railway exams like and Group D Exam has been compiled here, you can check out for the updates here.
RRB Group Exam Pattern for 2021
We have compiled a list for the Group D Pattern with the detailed bifurcation for each subject. You can check here the pattern for the Group D Examination 2021:
1. Computer-Based Examination
|Subject||No of Questions||Time Duration|
|Current Affairs||20||90 MINUTES|
• There is negative marketing for every incorrect one.
• 1 mark will be awarded to each candidate for the right answers.
• 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for the wrong answer.
• The Questions will be of objective type will multiple choices.
Syllabus for the Group D Railway 2021
The questions that will be asked for the objective type for the CBT exam with multiple choices. The following are the subjects that you need RRB Group D CBT Exam.
1. Syllabus for Mathematics
• Number System
• Elementary Statistics
• Square root
• Age Calculations
• Calendar & Clock
• Ratio and Proportion
• Profit and Loss
• Geometry & Trigonometry
• Elementary Statistics
• Calendar & Clock
• Pipes & Cistern
2. Intelligence and Reasoning
• Number Series
• Coding and Decoding
• Mathematical Operations
• Syllogism and Difference
• Analytical Reasoning
• Statement-Arguments and Assumptions
3. General Science
• The syllabus will cover under Physics, Chemistry, and Life Science
4. General Awareness
• Science and Technology
This is just a little information about the RRB Group D Exam Syllabus. The syllabus will include all the topics and this covers everything.
RRB Group D Exam Eligibility
Candidates willing to apply for the group d exam should fulfill certain criteria. If you will miss out any then you will not be eligible to give the exam:
The candidates preparing for the examination will be eligible if:
- He has the nationality of India
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 33 years.
- The minimum educational qualification that is expected is 10+2 from the recognized board.
How to Prepare for the RRB Group D CBT Exam?
RRB Group D CBT Exam will soon be held and it is important now to focus on the preparation. Exam dates will be announced soon and we will be updating you about everything.
• Plan out a study map based on the above given Railway Group D Exam Pattern and you have to make sure that you cover the entire syllabus.
• Time management is important, it is advised to allocate your time wisely and test your knowledge regularly on the speed post, concepts, and proficiency.
• Along with this, candidates are advised to take the mock test and test the preparation
We hope that candidates have found this article useful information here related to the RRB Group D. We have provided all kinds of detail related to the RRB Group D Examination. You can easily check the latest updates and notifications and other information here on the official website.