If you are looking for Windows 11 download procedure, then you are at the right place. After the release of Windows 11, it has been a craze. Due to its new features, everybody is trying to install it in their own system. There is also a provision by which you can upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11. In this article, you will find all the information required for using, downloading, and installing Windows 11.
You will also find much surprising information in this article, which might make Windows installation easier. I shall also discuss the feature of the new OS. Much other information like how to get the Windows 11 ISO file and install it will be there in this article. Also, we shall look at the design of the software, which makes it more awesome. So do not go anywhere, just scroll down and start reading and you will get to know everything about Windows 11.
- 1 Microsoft Windows 11 Release Date
- 2 Windows 11 Features
- 3 Requirements for Windows 11 Download
- 4 Upgrading From Windows 7 to Windows 11
- 5 How to Upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11?
- 6 How to Get the Windows 11 ISO Files?
- 7 FAQs
- 8 Conclusion
Microsoft Windows 11 Release Date
Microsoft has recently declared that they will release a new Operating System, Windows 11. This shall be more efficient than all the previous software. Many people are searching for the ISO files of Windows 11 to download and install.
Now let me tell you information over here. Microsoft has not officially released the ISO software file yet. Many news sources are telling that they will release the software on 5th October 2021. But this date is also tentative. Many people are also saying that it will be released much later in 2022.
Windows 11 Features
Here, we shall look at the features of Windows 11. Microsoft has modified the user interface to a great extent.
- The user interface has been modified to a great extent and is simpler than the previous version.
- the task view has been redesigned and looks cool.
- It has also had widgets like news at a glance, weather updates, sports
- The software also has new sounds, wallpapers, icons, etc.
- You will find several applications when you open the file explorer.
- You can also use snap controls to multitask on your computer.
- There is a major change in the start menu and it is at the center of the User interface.
Requirements for Windows 11 Download
Now if you have an older PC, you might not be able to install Windows 11. If you are thinking of installing Windows 11, first check the hardware system requirements. If your system requirements are compatible with Windows 11. Only then proceed to install Windows 11. Below, I am listing down the hardware requirements.
- RAM should be at least 4 GB or more.
- The system should have 64 GB of storage memory.
- The TPM version should be 2.0.
- You should be able to connect the internet to your laptop.
- It should have a processor of 1 GHz or faster than that, apart from that there should be more than 2 cores on a 64-bit processor.
- The Graphics card should be at least DirectX 12 or higher version.
- It should have a WDDM 2.0 driver.
- It should have a display that is capable of projecting an HD display. It should be 9” diagonally and should have 8-bit color channels.
- System firmware should be UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
These are the system requirements for Windows 11. As Microsoft has not released the software formally yet, so you cannot get the ISO files. But there are provisions by which you can update Windows 7 and Windows 10 to Windows 11.
Upgrading From Windows 7 to Windows 11
If you are currently using Windows 7 and have the necessary system configuration to support Windows 11, then you update to Windows 11. I am describing the method by which you can upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11.
- First of all, go to the Start menu of your computer and find the option on the control panel and click on it.
- When the control panel opens, there will be an option called “Windows Updates”. Click on that link.
- Next, you will come to a Windows update page.
- Find the option “Check for Updates” on that page.
- After this Windows will start checking for any updates.
- You can just click on install updates, this will install Windows 11 automatically.
- Or else you can go to the option which says optional updates.
- On clicking on it a list shall appear, find the option for Windows 11 update.
- Click on install update.
How to Upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11?
You can easily update from Windows 10 to Windows 11 by following the procedure.
- First, go to the start menu and go to the settings icon.
- After the settings open, find the option Updates and Security.
- A new page shall open and you have to click on the “check for update” button.
- After this Windows shall run an operation to check for new updates.
- a list shall open up, from which look for an option called Windows 11 upgrade.
These are the procedure by which you can upgrade to Windows 11.
How to Get the Windows 11 ISO Files?
Many users are already searching for the Windows 11 ISO file so that they can download and install them. Now let me break the small bad news to you, Microsoft has not released the official version of Windows 11 yet. It is supposed to be released on 5th October. So there is no link to the Windows 11 ISO file yet.
Though the process of downloading and installing OS from ISO file is quite similar for all the versions of Windows but yet there might be changes this time. This is why I am refraining from discussing the procedure.
1. Windows 11 OS supports several Languages
The new Windows 11 OS supports several languages around the globe. It supports almost all languages around the world. It has some of the rarest of languages like Czech and Latvian. Around 40 languages are supported by Windows 11.
Here are the most important FAQs by users:-
1. What is the overall memory size of Windows 11?
It is about 4.58 to 6 GB in size.
2. Can I update from Windows 7 to Windows 11?
Yes, you can definitely do it. But before that, see that your system is compatible. You can directly upgrade. To see the method in the article.
3. When will Microsoft release?
Microsoft Corporation says that it will release Windows11 on October 5th.
As I end my article here, I hope this article benefitted you immensely. Hope you will now be able to upgrade to Windows 11. Apart from that, I feel that you have got the answers to all your questions. Do let me know what you think about this article.