The Government Of Andhra Pradesh has launched the YSR Cheyutha scheme to facilitate minor women. Here the woman gets a sum of money under this scheme. Important things like eligibility and age criteria, the application procedure will be discussed in this article. This scheme has a lot of significance on the state of Andhra Pradesh. If you are looking for a place where you can get all the information about this scheme in simple words, then you are at the right place. You will find all the information, you are looking for in this article.
Apart from that, I have taken care to simplify the language so that anybody can understand without any confusion. You will find the answer to all the questions. If you are a resident of Andhra Pradesh and know any candidate suitable for this scheme, you can get the word to them. I would now go ahead and start explaining all the important things within this scheme. I would suggest you sit back and go through this article slowly. You can get almost all the important information about the scheme.
- 1 The Objective of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- 2 Prime Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- 3 Eligibility of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- 4 Application Process of YSR Cheyutha
- 5 How to Check the Beneficiary List After Application?
- 6 FAQs
- 7 Conclusion
The Objective of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
This scheme has been made keeping in mind the benefit of the minority women in Andhra Pradesh. Many women are underprivileged. They cannot do much to support themselves. This is why the State Government is helping them with financial support now.
This scheme is more for those women who belong to the SC and ST categories. This scheme is only for the residents of Andhra Pradesh. Concluding all, this scheme is for the benefit of the women in Andra Pradesh who are in minority and are underprivileged.
Prime Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
There are several benefits of the YSR Cheyutha scheme. I am listing the benefits below.
- If you get selected for this scheme, you shall get about 75,000 for four years, the money shall be given in four installments.
- Women will get benefitted greatly from this scheme as the government is giving them financial power.
- There is no fee involved in this scheme.
- You get about 19000 every year through this scheme.
- Women can also start any kind of enterprise which can enhance their self-dependence.
- This will decrease their dependence.
- SC, ST, and OBC women can benefit a lot from this scheme.
Eligibility of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
Over here, I shall be discussing the eligibility criteria of this scheme. This scheme is not for all underprivileged women. Even for applying, the women should have some eligibility criteria. I am listing down the eligibility criteria below so that you can check for yourself if you are eligible or not.
- Firstly, you must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh. These are the least basic criteria.
- Only women can apply for this job.
- The eligible age window should be between 45 to 60.
- If anyone member of your family has a Government job, you are ineligible.
- If you own land of more than 3 acres, you cannot apply again.
- The applicant woman must be earning at least 12000 annually.
- You should also have permanent residence proof of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women belonging to SC, ST, and OBC categories can apply.
- If by any chance you have a four-wheeler vehicle, then you are ineligible.
Application Process of YSR Cheyutha
The application process of YSR Cheyutha is very simple. You can complete it for yourself if you follow the steps which I am about to describe below. But before that which is more important is the documents required to apply for this scheme. So let me start by discussing the documents.
1. Required Documents
Before applying for this scheme, see that you have the following documents.
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Card
- Age Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Address Proof
- Domicile certificate.
See that you have these documents without which you cannot complete the application process.
2. Application Process
The application process is very simple. You can register by following the rules:
- First of all, go to the official site of the Cheyutha scheme. Click here to go there directly.
- After that go ahead and click on the apply now button.
- The application form shall open up.
- An online application form will open up on the next page.
- All information like the father’s name, mobile number, caste, and gender has to be filled in properly.
- Next, you need to upload the documents which are asked in the form.
- Lastly, click on the submit button.
This was the overall application process for this scheme. Kindly follow the steps and finish for yourself.
How to Check the Beneficiary List After Application?
After you have applied to the scheme, the Government will publish a list of names, who are finally selected under this scheme. To check this, you need to follow the steps below.
- First, go to the official site of the scheme.
- The home page shall appear and then you need to click on the option of Dashboard.
- Then you have to search for an option called Beneficiary List and then click on it.
- a new page shall appear in which you have to give correct information regarding district, secretariat, and Mandal and click on the beneficiary list.
- The corresponding beneficiary list shall open up and then you can just check your name in it.
This is how you are supposed to check the beneficiary list in your locality.
Here are some important questions by the users.
1. Is a particular age group allowed for this scheme?
Yes, the eligible age window is between 40 years to 60 years.
2. Can women outside Andhra Pradesh apply for this scheme?
No, if you are not a resident of Andhra Pradesh, you are not allowed to apply for this scheme.
3. Is this scheme reliable?
This scheme is 100 percent reliable, it is an official scheme under the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
4. Are only women allowed for this scheme?
Yes, only women can apply for this scheme. This scheme has been designed keeping in mind the benefits women would get.
Hope this article helped you get to know more about this scheme. It is a helpful scheme for minority women. Do spread the word about this scheme to the candidates who can be eligible. Hope you liked this article. With that, I bid you goodbye, and do visit this blog for such awesome content.